- Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
- If love is blind, then marriage is its spectacles.
- The shortest horror story: Monday.
- Stupidity knows no boundaries, but it knows a lot of people. [restrict]
- What would you, as an uninvolved party, say on the topic of intelligence?
- How to win the heart of a woman? Kiss her, love her, go to the end of the world for her.
- How to win the heart of a man? Come naked and carry a pack of beer.
- Intelligence relentlessly rides in your wake – but you are faster.
- 4 bottles of bleach: $20.00. A coil of rope, 4 rolls of duct tape, and a shovel: $45.00. 3 boxes of XXL bin liners: $10.00.
- The look on the cashier’s face: Priceless!
- The password to your life is “Humor”.
- Good persuasion technique:
- Come over to the dark side… we’ve got candy.
- A truth of life:
- Only ever trust your own butt to always stand behind you!
- German saying:
- Too long speeches lead to no actions.
- Some harsh morning reality:
- The early bird dies of sleep deprivation.
- The weekend has landed:
- Goodbye, social status and dignity. I’ll see you Monday.
- Don’t share the host’s music taste?:
- “I believe they are actually using this music to keep the hobos from train stations.”
- Need to defend a messy apartment?
- We maintain an alternative lifestyle.
- A smooth break-up line:
There was a time when I would have given myself to you, now I’m not even willing to throw up in your direction.
Thank you, I don’t need a hairstylist. My pillow creates a new hairdo for me every morning.