Why Men Are Like Computers:
10. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
9. A better model is always just around the corner.
8. They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
7. It is always necessary to have a backup. [restrict]
6. They’ll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
5. The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
3. The lights are on but nobody’s home.
2. Big power surges knock them out for the night.
1. Size does matter.
Why can’t a blonde call 911? She can’t find the eleven (11).
What did the chemist say when he found two isotopes in helium? HeHe.
What weapon can you make with potassium, nickel, and iron? A KNiFe.
What do you call the males of a tribe called Ganese? Manganese.
Why did the chemist help the kid who was being bullied? He didn’t want to watch the kid sulfur.
What do you do to chemists when they die? You barium.
If H-two-O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice? H-two-O-CUBED.
Why is potassium a racist element? Because, when you put three of them together, you get KKK.
Why do chemists like nitrates so much? They’re cheaper than day rates.
What do you call a joke that is based on cobalt, radon, and yttrium? CoRnY.
Do you know a good chemistry joke? No sorry, all of them argon.
I told a chemistry joke but there was no reaction. [/restrict]