World number two Rory McIlroy says he has recovered from a rib injury and will for the US Open. [restrict]
The 28-year-old Northern Irishman was treated for a stress fracture to the ribs earlier in the year and pulled out of May’s PGA Championship at Wentworth.
He also missed this weekend’s Memorial Tournament, the final warm-up event for the US Open, which begins on 15 June.
“I am ready for Erin Hills and looking forward to playing there for the first time,” said McIlroy.
The injury, which McIlroy suffered in the close season, flared up as he lost a play-off to Graeme Storm at the South African Open in January. [/restrict]
Address: P.O Box 6021 Koror Palau, 96940
Phone #: (+680) – 488 – 3420
Fax #: (+680) – 488 – 2732
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm only.
Copyright IslandTimesTheme : Good News Lite