Q: Why shouldn’t Facebook have paid $1 billion dollars for Instagram?
A: They could’ve downloaded it for free!
Q: What did the computer do at lunchtime? [restrict]
A: Had a byte!
- I decided to make my password “incorrect” because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, “Your password is incorrect.”
- Yo mamma is so fat that when she sat on a laptop, the hardware turned into software!
Q: How many light bulbs does it take to change a light bulb?
A: They can’t; they’re not bright enough.
Q: How easy is it to count in binary?
A: It’s as easy as 01 10 11.
Q: How can you tell if a blonde used a computer?
A: There’s Wite-Out all over the screen.
- What does an air conditioner have in common with a computer? They both lose efficiency as soon as you open windows.
Q: What did the spider do on the computer?
A: Made a website!
Me: Siri, where is the best place to hide a body?
Siri: The second page of a Google search.
- Does anyone remember the Swatch, a watch made in Switzerland? Thank god Croatia didn’t come up with the idea first. Just imagine if someone were to ask you what time is it? “Oh pardon me while I look at my crotch.”
- Why are conspiracy theories are like moon landings?
- Because they’re all fake.
- I put my phone on airplane mode, but it sure ain’t flyin’. [/restrict]