Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in theuniverse, you will believe it, but if someone tells you a wall has wet paint, you will have to touch it to be sure?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it FedUPs?
- Are Lipton Tea employees allowed to take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the drivers licenses of bald men?
- Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are wesupposed to do, write to them? Why don’t they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?
- How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the othershere for?
- You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
- No one ever says ‘It’s only a game,’ when their team is winning.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?