PATA Micronesia invites you
Founded in Honolulu in 1951, the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) is an international, non-profit membership organization whose mission is to contribute to the growth, value and quality of travel and tourism to and within the Pacific-Asia area on behalf of its members.
Today, PATA is a global organization, covering over one third of the globe and represented through dozens of regional and satellite chapters. The PATA Micronesia Chapter was established in 1986 as a result of increasing tourism interests within the region.
The Mission Statement of PATA Micronesia is “to assist in the development of our regional tourism industry with strategies that are environmentally sensitive, respect Micronesian cultures, adhere to high operational standards and provide opportunity for education, training and gainful employment among the resident populations of our Micronesian membership”. These goals will be accomplished through the cohesive cooperation and active participation of all its members.
Here are just a few of the many benefits:
* Join now and enjoy benefits immediately in all PATA Micronesia Chapter activities
* Attend tri-annual meetings in the region (Palau, Yap, CNMI, Guam, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae & the Marshall Islands)
* Grow your business with valuable regional networking opportunities v Participate in regional training programs
* Participate in military travel shows on Guam
* Participate in overseas industry and consumer travel shows
* Receive discount on roundtrip airfares with United to attend Chapter meetings throughout the region & selected overseas travel shows v Be included in our recently-launched PATA Micronesia Website (www.micronesiatour.com)
* Free booth space at select regional events such as the Guam Micronesia Island Fair
* Free brochure distribution at the Micronesia Section of the GVB Visitor Reception. (PR)