Skip to Content

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018

Licensing of tour operators moves to BOT

by August 30, 2016 Top Stories

By: L.N. Reklai

(Koror, Palau)  Any person or company operating a tour service business in the Republic of Palau, must obtain a Tour Operator’s License from the Bureau of Tourism under the Ministry of Natural Resource, Environment and Tourism (MNRET), according to Executive Order 391. We’re sorry. You don't have permission to access this page. Please sign up to have full access to this page.

%d bloggers like this: