Is it Friday Yet?’Things to Say When Caught Asleep On a Friday Afternoon’Friday
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands. [restrict]
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm. Amen
- This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress.
- Hey, that cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off.
- Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem. [/restrict]