1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don’t hurt. [restrict]
3) Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
More or Less Guilty
A defendant isn’t happy with how things are going in court, so he gives the judge a hard time.
Judge: “Where do you work?”
Defendant: “Here and there.”
Judge: “What do you do for a living?”
Defendant: “This and that.”
Judge: “Take him away.”
Defendant: “Wait! When will I get out?”
Judge: “Sooner or later.” [/restrict]
Address: P.O Box 6021 Koror Palau, 96940
Phone #: (+680) – 488 – 3420
Fax #: (+680) – 488 – 2732
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm only.
Copyright IslandTimes Good News Lite