A guy goes in for a job interview and sits down with the boss.
The boss asks him, “What do you think is your worst quality?”
The man says “I’m probably too honest.” [restrict]
The boss says, “That’s not a bad thing, I think being honest is a good quality.”
The man replies, “I don’t care about what you think!”
My memory has gotten so bad it has actually caused me to lose my job. I’m still employed. I just can’t remember where.
- Some people say the glass is half full. Some people say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice as big as necessary.
- I asked the corporate wellness officer, “Can you teach me yoga?” He said, “How flexible are you?” I said, “I can’t make Tuesdays.”
- My boss says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
- The reason we “nod off to sleep” is so it looks like we’re just emphatically agreeing with everything when we’re in a boring meeting.
- When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency, I always write, “A very good doctor”.
- Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.
- I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
- I always tell new hires, don’t think of me as your boss, think of me as a friend who can fire you.
- My resumé is just a list of things I hope you never ask me to do.
- The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person to upset you.
- There is a new trend in our office; everyone is putting names on their food. I saw it today, while I was eating a sandwich named Kevin.
- My annual performance review says I lack “passion and intensity.” I guess management hasn’t seen me alone with a Big Mac.
- I get plenty of exercise – jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
- How do construction workers party? They raise the roof.
- If every day is a gift, I’d like a receipt for Monday. I want to exchange it for another Friday.
ICB Bank and Pangea Foundation to cooperate on a password-based financial services business June 14, 2019 - Palau ICB Bank will launch new financial services based on the Pangea Foundation and cryptography promote business. ICB Bank on Thursday, the cryptographic currency foundation Pangea (PAN) and block chain-based cryptography and signed business agreement to promote the financial services business. ICB Bank uses the Pangea Foundation's password currency 'Pangea' to combine financial services. We plan to jointly promote various Pin Tech businesses. In particular, ICB Bank is working with Pangea Foundation. ICB Bank promote issuance of visa cards and master cards based on cryptography. The company is releasing debit cards that can be settled as collateral. If a Visa or Master Card is actually issued, payment will be made in everyday life anywhere in the world. It is becomes possible, consumers can use the Visa/Master Card on-line merchant's Bitcoin, Ethereum. The bank, a financial institution works with the Cryptographic Fund to provide financial services that can be applied in everyday life. The roll out is expected to be the first in the block chain pin tech industry. An official from the Pangea Foundation said, "Working with the bank, in the future, global credit card companies and we will expand services to Eurpoe, Latin America and other countries in connection with possible banks." he said. On the other hand, Cryptography Pangea (PAN) is an ERC20-based token used for remittance and payment. Adds a centralize authentication agreement to decentralized lenders technology for faster transaction rates. Billing platform at the same time. Currently, Indonesia, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Europe, etc. and the Cryptographic Exchange of eight countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America.