A small portion of the office of the Attorney General (AG) had been charred by a fire that broke out around 4pm yesterday, August 13.
At around 4:20pm, when Island Times responded to the scene, the fire was already extinguished by the responding Fire and Rescue Officers.
One of the responding officers from the Division of Fire and Rescue, an office under the Bureau of Public Safety, told Island Times that they received the report about the fire incident at around 4pm.
Public Safety Director Alloysius Alonz said in a text message that the incident caused no major damage and that no one was hurt during the incident.
Alonz added that the result of the initial investigation conducted by the responding officers revealed that the possible cause of fire was faulty electrical wiring. (Rhealyn C. Pojas)